At Al's old apartment.
2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
3. Were you in school anytime this year?
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope. Not even the doctor's.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yes. A few.
6. Where did you go on vacation?
7. What did you purchase that was over $100?
BlackBerry, Amp, Guitar, Extended Warranty for my MacBook, N95.
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
No. But quite a few engagements.
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Aunt Callie. R.I.P.
10. Did you move anywhere?
Yep. From OU to home.
11. What sporting events did you attend?
Umm, none that I can remember.
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Streetlight Manifesto, A Nightmare Within, annnnd I think that's it.
13. Describe your birthday.
I went to Bennigans with my family and Angneus, and then went to Micro Center and the Mall.
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Tee hee. ;)
15. What have been your favorite moments?
Getting my first $500 paycheck and subsequently blowing it was fun, being with Angneus was also a lot of fun.
16. Any new additions to your family?
A lot of fish.
17. What was your best month?
I'm not really sure.
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I didn't really drink this year. Drinking is so 2007.
19. Made new friends?
Indeed I have.
20. Favourite night out?
The entire night we wasted in Royal Oak. Either that or when we went to Cloud^9.
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
22. Have you lost any friends this year?
23. Change your hairstyle?
Yep. Mohawk, buzz, long, short, long, short, long, flat top.
24. Have any car accidents?
No, knock on wood.
25. How old did you turn this year?
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
27. Do anything embarrassing?
28. Buy anything from eBay?
A few things.
29. Get married or divorced?
30. Get hit on?
31. Been snowboarding?
32. Did you get sick this year?
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
For many reasons no, for many more reasons, yes.
34. Been naughty or nice?
In the middle.
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?